µ Beef 150g
µ Asparagus *2
µ Carrot *2
µ Baby corn *2
µ Chives *2
µ Spring onion *1/2
µ Garlic *1
µ Red onion *1
µ Chili *1/2
µ Broth 100c.c.
µ Cream amount
µ Barbecue sauce 2 tbsp
µ Pepper a little
µ Salt a little
1. Wash the beef and remove the oil ribs.
2. Trim its shape before tied with onion.
3. Season with barbecue sauce broth pepper, and salt. And wait for 20 minutes.
4. Wash the carrots and peel them, then cut them into small pieces.
5. Wash the asparagus and cut into sections.
6. Wash the baby corns, then boil the carrots, asparagus, and baby corns.
7. After they are cooked, put them on the plate.
8. Preheat the pot, and put a piece of cream onto it.
9. Put the step 3 beef into the pot, and use a small fire to fry until both sides are cooked with medium-rare.
10. Put the step 9 beef into the oven (preheat to 200℃). Bake it for about 3 minutes until it is medium-well, then you can take it out and put it on the plate.
11. Wash the onion, spring onion, and red onion, then chop them.
12. Preheat the pot, and put the barbecue sauce, onion, spring onion, and red onion into it.
13. Then add some broth and let it boil.
14. Put tapioca flour with water into it until it is thick. Spill it onto the beef.
Then, you have a delicious steak.