170g dark chocolate 110g unsalted butter
85g granulated sugar 70g low-gluten flour
two eggs pinch of salt 5g cocoa powder
2 tbsp lime wine 80g walnuts
1. Cut the butter into small pieces.
2. Double boil the chocolate and butter,
until it melts.
3. Sieve the flour and cocoa powder.
4. Whip the eggs, sugar and salt, until
5. Mix step 2 with step 4 and step 3.
6. Don’t use the mixer, use rubber
spatula to spread and mix it.
7. Cut the walnuts into half.
8. Put the wine and walnuts in it.
9. Stir it evenly, and put it into the
mold with baking parchment.
10. Preheat the oven to 180℃, bake for 40 minutes.
A delicious dessert for afternoon tea!!!