How to fry a sunny-side up egg?
an egg, some butter, some crack of pepper, some sea salt,
1. Crack your egg into the cup.
2. Pour some oil into a warm pan.
3. Put the egg into a pan, and then wait until egg whites are medium cooked.
4. Add some butter, then you will see butter melt very quickly.
5. Take a little bit of that fat and just pour it over the egg.
6. Put some crack of pepper and some sea salt on it.
7. Take the sunny-side up egg and place that on your plate.
8. Enjoy the sunny-side up egg with your breakfast.