2013年1月29日

My Favorite Things Lyrics


My Favorite Things

Raindrops on roses




And whiskers on kittens




Bright copper kettles


And warm woolen mittens



Brown paper packages Tied up withe string





These are a few of my favorite things



Cream colored ponies



And crisp apple strudel



Doorbells and sleighbells


And schnitzel with noodle




Wild geese that fly



With the moon on their wings


These are a few of my favorite things

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes




Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes




Silver white winters that melt into springs



These are a few of my favorite things



When the dog bites



When the bee stings



When I'm feeling sad



I simply remember my favorite things



And then I don't feel so bad




Editors: Kyle,Bruce,Eason,Michael,David,Jacky

沒有留言:

張貼留言