1. Definition/Features of Musical Theatre
Musical Theatre is a performing art integrate by songs, spoken dialogue, acting and dancing.
2. Comparison with Opera
The biggest difference point between these two is that Musical Theatre has more dancing part than Opera. Relative, Opera’s emphasis is music.
3. Two Large Venues Musicals are Performed In
West London End and Broadway in
are Musical Theatre mainly performance area. USA
4. Other Forms of Theatre (with Music)
Chinese opera, Taiwanese opera are other style of Music Theatre.
5. Make a list (Musicals/Opera)
Notre Dame de Paris, The Lion King, The Wizard of Oz(綠野仙蹤).
6. Find a Song (Video) of Musical and Briefly Introduce the Background (with Lyrics)
Notre Dame de Paris