2012年7月16日

Cheryl



About me: 

  My Chinese name is 其芸 .  I'm cheryl. I'm talkative and generous.  I really like to make friends.  Sometimes I am insecure or a little forgetful, but I like to laugh,and I am very crazy.  I like singing and taking photos.  I prefer pink to other colors.  By the way, I have a lot of beloved singers.  Like JJ, Bruno Mars, One Direction, etc.
(Now I think you may know my favorite singer is JJ.)
English to me: 
  I studied English for about seven years.  Sometimes I think why I study English, why I love it?  Everybody knows English is the subject, but to me English is not only the subject, it also my favorite hobbies.
My goal in learning:
  Maybe when I twenty years old, I will earn sufficient money and study abroad .  I hope I can, although I'm nobody. And my writing is not really unskillful so I have to keep practicing my writing from now on. And I want to present myself one sentence "practice makes perfect".



沒有留言:

張貼留言